In today's episode, I have a great conversation with Denise Vite, LCSW about how a couple's relationship is impacted by the baby's birth.
Tune in to listen to all the great recommendations she gives on how to reconnect with your partner once the baby arrives, like the "Bringing Baby Home" workshop she hosts at her practice.
Some of the resources Denise talked about are;
- And Baby Makes Three, by John Gottman, PhD
- 7 Principles of Making Marriage Work, by John Gottman, PhD
- How Not To Hate Your Husband After Kids, by Jancee Dunn
- Hold Me Tight Retreats and Workshops by Dr. Sue Johnson
- Mom and Mind Podcast: Check out episode 105 on Postpartum Sex
For more information about Denise, check out her website https://www.compassionatewellnesoc.com, or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/compassionatewellnessoc/.
For more information about ‘The Beyond Resilience Life Podcast’ please visit us @:
We will focus on connecting with each other and reflecting on the year and its lessons. There will also be Q&A towards the end.